To mobilize and connect fitness studio founders, managers and key-players in an intimate setting, over a series of in-person discussions, organic networking and keynote presentations from experienced & diverse industry professionals. Dialogue is on and social media is off. With no topic taboo and no discussion unsuitable; the world is made smaller and brighter when we realize our issues and solutions are often universal and can be shared as openly as the participants wish to become.
- To be generous with information & open-minded dialog, however delicate the subject.
- To connect fellow Founders who have built their own Boutique Fitness businesses, along with their General Managers, who play an integral role in continuing to realize the Founder’s vision.
- To be inclusive of group fitness format & style of executing classes.
- To embrace missteps as much as embracing success.
- To travel outside of a normal day, enjoying another studio’s class offerings and rich city culture.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Exclusively by invitation, word of mouth or application only to maintain its intimate nature, Boutique Fitness Talks events are hosted in unique international settings, with a rotating cast of participants, speakers and topics of discussion.
Distinctly collaborative, the Talks and their execution takes shape in different ways depending upon the co-host and location.
You will spend a day meeting new friends and colleagues in real life; some of whom’s boutique businesses have provided you inspiration in your own, and learning through questions, answers, break-out sessions and by taking-in the knowledge shared by key note speakers.
Outside the event, expect opportunities to continue to dialog, forge connections, enjoy a boutique fitness class at the co-host’s home studio and to join your new colleagues at an informal dinner, should your travel plans and desire permit.